- Each vessel has its own way of providing or renting equipment.
- Some vessels require that divers take their own personal equipment while others provide all equipment on-board.
- The norm in the Galapagos is that tanks utilize the international connection system, therefore if divers want to use their own regulators with the DIN system, they will also need to provide their own adapter.
- For vessels that do not have their own equipment, sometimes it is necessary to pick up the equipment in the airport where someone from a rental agency will check over the equipment with the diver and require a deposit to be paid either in cash or by leaving a signed credit card voucher.
- This deposit or credit card voucher will be returned once the equipment is turned over in the same condition.
- For cases in which the equipment rental is not included in the dive/cruise package, the rental is also paid for with the cruise and diving costs.
- If divers do not bring their own personal equipment, the following information will be required when making the reservation:
Diver´s heightDiver´s weightDiver´s shoe size